Colour Pop Liquid Lipstick Swatches + Review

6:59 pm

Let me just start off by saying that I am OBSESSED with Colour Pop's liquid lipsticks - since receiving my parcel a month or so ago they are the only product I have worn on my lips. The formula is truly incredible, not drying at all, crazily pigmented and they last forever. (I'm not being paid to promote this, pinky promise).

I purchased 10 lipsticks in total: the For Fox Sake pack of 5 (incl. My Jam, Trap, Echo Park, Man Eater and Beeper), Cheap Thrills, Bianca, Wild Nothing, Clueless, Dopey and Tiny Chum (from the Hello Kitty collection). Processing took around 3 days and then delivery only about a week (!!), however I did have to pay customs fees, although that wasn't totally unexpected anyway. My babies were delivered in a gorgeous lil' Colour Pop mailer which just made it feel all the more like a gift.

Disclaimer: I have never, ever 'done' lip  swatches before, like, ever. So I apologise for the iffy photos and wonky lines, I can only improve from here!
Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches

Okay, now time for my super snazzy, first-time arm swatches! Click the image to enlarge.

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Echo Park, Trap, My Jam, Man EaterColour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Echo Park, Trap, My Jam, Man Eater
Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Dopey, Wild Nothing, BeeperColour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Dopey, Wild Nothing, Beeper
Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Tiny Chum, Bianca, Clueless, Cheap ThrillsColour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Tiny Chum, Bianca, Clueless, Cheap Thrills
I was actually surprised at how different the colours looked swatched on my arm as opposed to on my lips, I feel like the photographs taken with flash were definitely more indicative of the true colour. Oh and can we please just ignore the fact that I wrote 'Wild Nothing' on the second to last photo, that swatch is definitely 'Cheap Thrills' - oops.

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Man Eater

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Man Eater

Only available in the For Fox Sake set - $20
Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - My Jam
Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Trap

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Trap

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Echo Park

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Echo Park

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Beeper

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Wild Nothing

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Dopey

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Cheap Thrills

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Cheap Thrills

Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches - Clueless

Lip swatch coming soon - my lips got WAY too sore and I was losing daylight at this point

Again, lip swatch coming soon. This is my ultimate favourite shade out of the lot though, closely followed by Clueless.

Can I just say that applying liquid lipstick without a lip liner is SO FREAKIN' HARD. Honestly, lip liner is a true godsend, I think I might need to find lip liners to match all of these gorgeous shades now - help!

So yep, I think this marks the end of my first ever lip swatch experience - yay, go me! Lemme know your honest opinions in the comments lovelies.

Much love x

P.S. The bangin' choker you can see in these photographs is from my store, Elnique.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Shop Elnique