25 Questions No One Asks!

6:20 pm

Just a quick lil' post while I work on my first lip swatch post - ahh! Ok, so I know this is a challenge usually saved for YouTube but gal ain't about that life just yet. So I'm bringing the challenge to Blogger - I'll try not to ramble!

  1. Are you named after anyone?
    No, I'm named Eleanor because my parents wanted me to become a lawyer, awks
  2. When was the last time you cried?
    Yesterday... I cry a lot NGL
  3. Do you have kids?
    Nope
  4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
    I'd like to say yes... TBH I'm great, I probably would be
  5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
    See answer above (that would be a yes)
  6. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
    IDK my brain has gone blank, lemme come back to this next time I've been out in public
  7. What is your eye color?
    Brown
  8. Scary movie or happy endings?
    Happy endings
  9. Favorite smells?
    Chocolate (imagine a Bostonian accent)
  10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
    Cyprus
  11. Do you have any special talents?
    Not a single one
  12. Where were you born?
    Worksop, UK
  13. What are your hobbies?
    Jewellery making, talking crap on the internet, taking pictures
  14. Do you have any pets?
    A kitty, Lily and two bunnies, Luna and Romeo
  15. Do you have any siblings?
    Two brothers, one younger and one older
  16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    When I was younger I would have said an actress, now I would say I don't have a clue (help me)
  17. Who was your first best friend?
     Chloe, we were attached at the hip in our first two years of primary school but then she moved to California, lucky bish
  18. How tall are you?
    5ft 3", shorty
  19. Funniest moment throughout School?
    School was only 5 years ago (holy crap) but I cannot remember a single moment
  20. How many countries have you visited?
    Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Spain, Lanzarote, Majorca, Menorca, Italy, Cyprus... 10
  21. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
     Favourite was Media (surprise, surprise) and worst was Science - I just could not grasp it at all
  22. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
    Robinson's Summer Fruits (literally all I drink), lion and Miss Dior
  23. What would you (or have you) name your children?
    I like Delilah and Noah... all other names have left my head let's hope I don't have more than 2 kids
  24. What Sports do you play/Have you played?
    I used to swim and do ice skating, I'm not really a sports person would ya believe it?
  25. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
    Syndicate would be my guilty pleasure, I totes watch his daily blogs, like, every day
  26. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
     WARNING: Cheese I've been with Corey 4+ years now so anyone before him I wouldn't really count as a boyfriend (sorry, not sorry)
  27. Favorite memory from childhood?
    I seem to have hit a blank on anything that occurred more than a week ago
  28. How would you describe your fashion sense?
    Whatever's clean / got dressed in the dark
  29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
    iPhone 6s
  30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
     Being right all the time, soz guys

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Shop Elnique