Golden Globes 2017: The Best Dressed

6:02 pm

If you're anything like me you'll love award shows purely mostly because of the gorgeous dresses the celebs wear. This year, at the 74th Golden Globe Awards, there were some amazing gowns so I thought I'd compile a list of my faves...

Emma Stone
Source: Getty
Hailee Steinfeild


Okay, I think I might be just a lil' bit obsessed with this stunning lilac masterpiece *heart eyes Emoji*

Tracee Ellis Ross

Emily Ratajkowski
Source: @emrata Instagram

Sophie Turner

Lily Collins - The dress that fairytales are made of.
Source: @lilyjcollins Instagram

Mandy Moore


Sistine, Scarlet and Sophia Stallone
Source: @sophiastallone's Instagram

Louise Roe

Simone Biles

Kristin Cavallari
Source: @kristincavallari's Instagram

Drew Barrymore

Kerry Washington

Kristen Bell

Blake Lively

Anna Kendrick

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a lovely post! Gorgeous!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Shop Elnique